1/2 Photos of Honey-Herb Chicken & Spinach Salad
A definite recipe to try..easy and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dressing, honey, juice and basil.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup dressing mixture.
- 3Place chicken on greased rack of broiler pan.
- 4Brush with 1/2 of the remaining dressing mixture.
- 5Broil 10 minutes.
- 6Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture.
- 7Broil an additional 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; keep warm.
- 9Toss spinach, mushrooms and cashews; top with chicken.
- 10Drizzle with reserved 1/2 cup dressing mixture.
- 11Garnish with red onion rings.
- 12Serve immediately.
- 13Honey-Herb Chicken Sandwich:.
- 14Omit spinach and mushrooms.
- 15Broil chicken breasts as directed.
- 16Do not cut up.
- 17Serve in split sandwich rolls with remaining dressing mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Herb Chicken & Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g