Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 ounces mesclun
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms (sliced thin)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped coarse, toasted)
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Add oilve oil until emulsified. Divide in half.
- Pour one half over chicken. Cover . Chill 24 hours.
- Chill remaining vinaigrette.
- Heat a well seasoned iron skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Sear chicken 2 minutes in pan.
- Turn and reduce heat to medium. Add marinade. Cover. Simmer 5-8 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Remove from pan. Slice.
- Return to pan to coat each piece with sauce. Let cool.
- Toss mesclun and mushrooms ith reserved vinaigrette. Place on plates.
- Top with chicken and peacans.