Recipe by Chef Kate
I know people wax poetic over Nutella (I don't mind it myself) but, for me, this extraordinarily simple spread (Confit de miel et noisettes) on a piece of toast is heaven. It will keep indefinitely in an air-tight jar in the fridge but, trust me, it won't last that long.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and toast about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove nuts from oven and place in a tea towel.
- Rub the hazelnuts in the towel to remove their skins.
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and puree.
- When the puree is smooth and almost oily, add the honey and pulse until thoroughly combined.