Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Place hazelnuts in a single layer in a 9- to 10-inch wide pan and bake in a 350 oven until golden throughout (cut one in half to check color) 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let nuts cool.
- To remove skins, place nuts in a clean towel and rub gently to loosen peel.
- The nuts do not need to be completely skinned.
- Place nuts in a food processor or blender.
- Whirl, pulse on and off, just until finely chopped; do not whirl into a paste. In a bowl, combine honey and nuts; mix to blend.
- Serve, or pack into small containers and cover.
- Store in cool place up to 1 month.