Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simple recipe for busy weekday nights and no-fuss quick lunch. A crowd pleaser especially for the little picky eaters
- Thaw 2 cups of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns in a bowl till they are soft enough to coat hotdogs.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of melted butter into the potatoes. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed hotdogs on individual wooden skewers.
- Spread honey mustard liberally on hotdogs.
- Dip hotdogs into hash browns. Using a clean hand, wrapped hash browns around hotdogs, as much as it will stick.
- Place hotdogs on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Baked in preheated oven for 20 mins, turning the hotdogs halfway so that the hash browns will brown evenly.
- Serve with ketchup if you like.