5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simple recipe for busy weekday nights and no-fuss quick lunch. A crowd pleaser especially for the little picky eaters
My Private Note
honey h ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw 2 cups of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns in a bowl till they are soft enough to coat hotdogs.
- 2Pour 2 tablespoon of melted butter into the potatoes. Mix well to combine.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Placed hotdogs on individual wooden skewers.
- 5Spread honey mustard liberally on hotdogs.
- 6Dip hotdogs into hash browns. Using a clean hand, wrapped hash browns around hotdogs, as much as it will stick.
- 7Place hotdogs on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- 8Baked in preheated oven for 20 mins, turning the hotdogs halfway so that the hash browns will brown evenly.
- 9Serve with ketchup if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey 'Hash'-Ed Dogs #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 1000.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns