Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A friend brought these to work one day, and they were a huge hit with everyone. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canunderwood ham spread
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- With a mixer, combine the ham and cheese.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey, onion and pineapple.
- Spread half the mixture on one tortilla to 1/2" from the edge.
- Roll up from one edge.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and tortilla.
- Refrigerate 2-8 hours.
- Cut each roll in 1/2" slices.
- For the dipping sauce, combine mayonnaise, mustard and 2 T honey.
These were very good. I love the dipping sauce and I think it would be great for dipping soft pretzels. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
I love make-ahead, cold appetizers, and this one fell right into my alley!! Took these to an office party, and I'm beginning to get writer's cramp from writing the recipe so much/lol. Definitely a keeper! Enjoyed by all. Thanks:) ~Manda