A friend brought these to work one day, and they were a huge hit with everyone. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a mixer, combine the ham and cheese.
- 2Add 1 teaspoon honey, onion and pineapple.
- 3Spread half the mixture on one tortilla to 1/2" from the edge.
- 4Roll up from one edge.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap.
- 6Repeat with the remaining mixture and tortilla.
- 7Refrigerate 2-8 hours.
- 8Cut each roll in 1/2" slices.
- 9For the dipping sauce, combine mayonnaise, mustard and 2 T honey.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls with Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 85.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: