Recipe by CoffeeMom
This is very sticky but leaves your hair so very soft. If you have very long hair, you may need a double batch.
Top Review by bratty
I only left this on for about 20 minutes. I kind of rushed through the whole thing, but next time will take my time and see how it works. Still left my hair very soft, and no problem with looking grimy. I will try this again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients then apply a small amount at a time to small sections of hair.
- Cover hair with a shower cap or towel and leave on for 30 minutes.
- When taking off the towel or shower cap, go slowly.
- Your hair will stick to it.
- Rinse thoroughly, then shampoo and rinse again.