Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Skewers of marinated shrimp basted with honey while grilling results in a delicious, quick-cooking dinner that you're sure to love.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine honey, butter, and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and set aside for basting.
- In plastic bag or bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including shrimp, and marinate for 1 hour.
- Skewer shrimp and grill until done, basting with honey mixture throughout cooking.
This was yummy - nice, tender grilled shrimp! But not a whole lot of honey flavor, eventhough I used all of the basting sauce during grilling. Suggest adding honey to the marinade too. A note about the marinade - the 1C Worcestershire sauce seemed like A LOT, so I cut it to 1/2 c and had plenty of flavorful marinade.