1/3 Photos of Honey-Grilled Pork Loin
1 hr 15 mins
I wanted something different for a cookout. This is so good, if you're having company, you'd better fix two. It's butterflied, so it increases marinated flavor and shortens grilling time. Everyone I fixed this for has asked for the recipe. I marinate in the morning to have ready for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat, butterfly roast by cutting lengthwise to 1/2 inch of other side.
- 2Place in dish or large zip-loc.
- 3Combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, pour over roast.
- 4Refrigerate 3 hours or more.
- 5turning occasionally.
- 6Remove roast, discard marinade.
- 7Combine brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a saucepan.
- 8Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 9Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- 10Place roast over medium hot coals (350-400°F).
- 11Brush with mixture.
- 12Cook 20-25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F.
- 13Baste frequently.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Grilled Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 949.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 25.9 g