Recipe by Oolala
From Parade Magazine, May 16, 1999. I had this in my recipe box all this time and never got around to making it. It's got OJ and lemon juice too, soy sauce, garlic, ginger...an Asian style. Marinate overnight to get full flavor.
Top Review by sketchcils
This was a delicious recipe. I used chicken breasts and then marinated them over night. The flavor was soo good. Next time though, I think I will make a separate batch of the marinade and try reducing it so I can glaze the chickens as they cook.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 (4 -6 ounce) skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except for the chicken, in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss well in the marinade to coat.
- Cover and marinate from 4 hours to overnight in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Bring to room temperature before grilling.
- Grill 3 inches from the heat source, 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. *Be careful when grilling skinless chicken breasts that they don't dry out.
- Remove to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.