Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is in the booklet that came with my bread machine. Mixing and rising time are included in the cooking time.
- 1 1⁄8 cups water, at 80 degrees F
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3⁄4 cup granola cereal
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put the ingredients in the mixer of the bread machines in the order indicated.
- Program machine for white bread.
- Makes 1-1/2 pound loaf.