Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Betcha can't eat one. These are addicting!
- 48 honey graham crackers (do not break apart)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate bits (optional)
- Arrange grahams in single layer in jellyroll pan.
- Cook butter and sugar for 2 minutes and pour over grahams.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, break apart.
- Optional: Pour bag of chocolate bits over graham crackers when taken out of the oven.
- Wait 5 minutes for bits to melt (they will still retain their shape after melting).
- Spread over graham crackers.
- Allow to cool and break apart.
You're right, dojemi, it's impossible to eat just one. Easy, fast and deicious! I assumed that the 48 crackers meant 48 of the smallest sections of cracker (or 12 whole crackers) and that seemed about right.