Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's my recipe for a reduced fat graham cracker crust. This holds together very well and tastes much better than the store bought kind. I have used this countless times for no-bake pies.
- Make 1 1/4 cups of crumbs in food processor.
- Add margarine and honey and process until smooth.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan and press crumbs in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until edges feel firm and dry.
- Cool and fill as desired.
Delicious! I used this for cheesecake, and it worked like a charm. I actually subbed in melted butter for margarine and corn syrup for honey because I had none, and I will definitely make it again.
Thank you!! (I'm in a pinch, using biscoff crumbled up but Thank You nonetheless)
I have to admit that initially I was very skeptical. I thought I might end up with a soggy mess, but NO!! it was crisp and perfect!! Thanks for an easy recipe!