Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yummy pie! 8)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 cups nonfat milk (any milk is fine)
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat whites until nice and frothy, slowly adding in sugar; beat until stiff.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Pour onto pie, bake 15-18 minutes at 325°F.
- Combine eggs, honey, flour, and salt.
- Add in milk, cook slowly until thickened.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Prepare meringue and layer onto pie.
- Cook, as directed-about 18 minutes.
- Let cool. Refrigerate to chill before serving.