Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Really yummy sweet treat!
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup Honey Graham cereal
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Combine peanut butter chips with shortening in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir only for a few seconds.
- If needed, microwave about 15 additional seconds to melt mixture; stir well. Chips should be completely melted and mix should be smooth.
- Stir into mixture crushed pretzels, almonds, and cereal; combine well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool for approx 1/2 hour, until firm and cooled off.