This is a great way to use honey graham crackers. The muffins turn out really moist and flavorful. Scrumptious!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat milk, egg whites, honey, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk mixture to the cracker mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.