Recipe by maui-dream
This is a great way to use honey graham crackers. The muffins turn out really moist and flavorful. Scrumptious!
Top Review by kathleen.a.hatch
These were great! I added a hershey kiss to the center of each one, and with about 3 minutes left, I put a marshmallow on top and let it melt. They're just like much more portable s'mores! Great recipe!
- 3 cups crushed honey graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat milk, egg whites, honey, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk mixture to the cracker mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.