Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you substitute same amount of cornflakes for the Honey Graham cereal these will taste similar to a Babe Ruth bar, these are really good!
Top Review by racrgal
These are great lunch box snacks. Quick and easy too! I used chunky peanut butter and left out the additional peanuts. Sweetie says these taste like crunchy peanut butter cups. He loves them and that's what I was looking for. :-)
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Honey Graham cereal (or use 6 cups corn flakes cereal)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup salted peanuts (or use unsalted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and white sugar; cook stirring until smooth, then add in vanilla.
- Quickly add in the cereal, chocolate chips and peanuts; mix until combined.
- Using hands press the mixture into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Cool completely before slicing.