Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick side toward food. Combine honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- PLACE salmon in center of foil-lined pan. Arrange asparagus around salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts; drizzle with reserved sauce.
- BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Great easy recipe. Really easy to cook up and the glaze was fantastic. Only complaint is the nutrition facts on the recipe are off. It lists sodium as 126.5mg but the true sodium on this recipe is 320mg. The Dijon mustard alone is 240mg.
Would have been 5 stars but the asparagus was a little over done for my taste. I loved that it was simple to clean and the salmon was perfect. Thanks!
This was a very simple yet delicious dinner! I loved the glaze and the one pan cooking for a busy weeknight. I didn't really care for the walnuts and probably wouldn't add those again. Overall, we'll make it again since we're both salmon freaks! Thanks!