I am always trying different ways to season and cook salmon, and this recipe is by far one of my favorite creations. It's neither too sweet nor too spicy--just right! I serve it over rice, drizzled with the sauce. Yummm!
- In a small bowl, thoroughly wisk together honey, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and ginger. It may take a few strokes to thoroughly combine the honey.
- Place salmon filets into a glass 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour mixture over the fish.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in refrigerator for up 1 hour. Turn occasionally to ensure even marination.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (If marinating in refrigerator, please let baking dish come up to room temperature before placing in oven).
- When ready to place fish in oven, DO NOT drain marinade from baking dish.
- Roast in a 375 F oven for 12-15 minutes, basting with marinade every 5 minutes. Fish will be done when it flakes easily with fork.