- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In the sprayed dish, combine lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, and lemon zest.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish.
- Flip salmon to coat in glaze. Bake immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400*. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is fork tender.