Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
I'm not a seafood person but so many of you are. So here is a recipe for you salmon aficionados. It is fast and easy. Got it from the newsletter from Razzledazzle recipe site.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (to taste)
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- In a bowl, combine honey, sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger.
- Add salmon and marinate for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, reserving the liquid.
- Meanwhile, preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium-hot.
- Place the salmon on the grill and brush with marinade.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, turn and grill for 3 to 5 minutes, or just until cooked through.