Nana Lee's Note:
I'm not a seafood person but so many of you are. So here is a recipe for you salmon aficionados. It is fast and easy. Got it from the newsletter from Razzledazzle recipe site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine honey, sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger.
- 2Add salmon and marinate for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, reserving the liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium-hot.
- 4Place the salmon on the grill and brush with marinade.
- 5Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, turn and grill for 3 to 5 minutes, or just until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 225.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g