- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 whole lettuce leaves
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- toasted French baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice sweet red pepper. Sauté the pepper, onion and garlic in oil 10 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender. Now add honey, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper; cook and stir over medium-high heat until nicely glazed.
- Serve on lettuce lined plates with goat cheese and toasted baguettes. Enjoy!