Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick easy snack! 8)
Make and share this Honey Glazed Pretzel Crisp Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and pecans; set this aside.
- In small saucepan, melt the butter; stir in the honey until well blended.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat well.
- Spread mixture into baking pans.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stir occasionally.
- Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove and spread on waxed paper to cool completely.
I have made this delicious mixture many times. It is quite easy and not overly sweet. Very addictive. Great with a beverage.