Quick easy snack! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- 2In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and pecans; set this aside.
- 3In small saucepan, melt the butter; stir in the honey until well blended.
- 4Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat well.
- 5Spread mixture into baking pans.
- 6Bake 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stir occasionally.
- 7Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove and spread on waxed paper to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Pretzel Crisp Mix
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 226.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature pretzel twists