Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
you family will love this sweet chop hot off the grill
Make and share this Honey-Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- season pork with salt and pepper and set aside while you prepare the glaze.
- in a small pan mix honey, cabernet sauvignon, orange juice, oil and ginger heat slowly stiring continuously, until all of the ingredients are well blended.
- cook pork chops on grill 8 mins on each side or until fully cooked.
- brush glaze on the chops and grill another 2-4 mins on each side bsting frequently with glaze.
- serve hot.
- (note) america's cut is atleast 1" thick.