1/1 Photo of Honey Glazed Plantains
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a medium frying pan and coat with canola oil.
- 2Slice plantains on the bias, then saute until brown.
- 3Mix in butter and scallions until butter is melted and scallions are softened.
- 4Remove from heat, and stir in honey and parsley.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Plantains
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.2
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 416.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g