- 1 1⁄4 lbs parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine the parsnips, honey, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper, rosemary and 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Uncover and cook for 10 more minutes, until the liquid has evaporated and the parsnips are richly glazed and tender.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.