Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A hearty dish.
- 500 g lamb fillets
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 butternut pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup extra olive oil
- 2 Spanish onions
- 90 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Place lamb in a shallow dish, and pour over combined honey and oil.
- Set aside.
- Slice pumpkin into 5cm chunks, and bake in the oven at 180 degrees celcius for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Saute onion in a pan with the extra olive oil.
- Add the lamb, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, and toss in the cooked pumpkin with feta cheese and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.