1/1 Photo of Honey Glazed "dump" Chicken
* Pamela *'s Note:
Another great OAMC recipe! For "honey BBQ chicken" add 1/2 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce and make as directed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 2For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 3To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- 4For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 5For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- 6On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear. Be sure to watch carefullly or these will burn!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed "dump" Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.4
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 678.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g