Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy but elegant looking.
Make and share this Honey Glazed Cranberry Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 lbs carrots
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened and it coats the back of a spoon.
- Peel carrots and slice into 1/4" diagonal slices. Place in a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 12 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Add carrots to honey-cranberry sauce and toss well.