Mrs. Moss's Note:
i created this last night... it was very good and if you like honey then you'll love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place drumettes in a foil lined caserole dish and season with salt & red pepper and place in oven. cook for 40min.
- 3while chicken is cooking mix together honey, vinegar, garlic powder, and parsly flakes and set aside.
- 4add rice to 2 cups of boiling water and let boil for 25min until rice is tender.
- 5add 1/4 cup of hot water to a medium sauce pan and add snow peas. Steam for 15min.
- 6once chicken is done take a barbecue brush and brush chicken with honey mixture. make sure to use all of it.
- 7place chicken back in oven for 5min.
- 8by the time the chicken is complete the rice and veggies should also be complete. you want to be able to multi-task in order to have everything done at the same time. So once you have started cooking the chicken start the other side items.
- 9serve the snow peas over the brown rice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Chicken With Brown Rice and Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1183.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 236.5 mg
- Sodium 264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 74.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
morton lite salt