Recipe by Sueie
Fast, easy and low fat chicken stir fry. Frozen vegetables can save on time.
Top Review by krekel13
This recipe is wonderful! (Though I also had to add another teaspoon of cornstarch!) When stir-frying the vegetables, I sprinkled them with about 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger; it went very well with the honey sauce. I will definately be making this again!
- 375 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups vegetables, of choice
- rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into cubes, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine honey, vinegar, juice, soy sauce and cornflour, set aside.
- Put oil in wok or large skillet.
- Preheat over medium heat.
- Stir vegetables until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables from wok.
- Add chicken to hot wok, (more oil if necessary).
- Stir fry for 3- 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Push chicken to side of wok, add sauce.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Return cooked vegetables to wok and stir all ingredients together to coat.
- Cook and stir another minute or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.