Fast, easy and low fat chicken stir fry. Frozen vegetables can save on time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into cubes, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine honey, vinegar, juice, soy sauce and cornflour, set aside.
- 3Put oil in wok or large skillet.
- 4Preheat over medium heat.
- 5Stir vegetables until crisp-tender.
- 6Remove vegetables from wok.
- 7Add chicken to hot wok, (more oil if necessary).
- 8Stir fry for 3- 4 minutes or until cooked.
- 9Push chicken to side of wok, add sauce.
- 10Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- 11Return cooked vegetables to wok and stir all ingredients together to coat.
- 12Cook and stir another minute or until heated through.
- 13Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 311.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: