Recipe by katie in the UP
I found this recipe in the Jan 2006 Betty Crocker Simple Winter Meals.
Top Review by Aleigha Nicole
Very good simple low fat recipe. Besides me breast feeding and not wanting to eat too much chilli i really enjoyed this and so did the family =] shame i couldnt eat it all. Ty katie
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
- orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13X9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except orange peel, pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil. Bake 20 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.
- Sprinkle with orange peel.
- **crushed red chili flakes is my own addition**.