A quick, simple, low-fat yet tasty recipe. While the chicken is baking you've got just enough time to make rice and a vegetable and/or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil (or spray with nonstick spray).
- 3In a small bowl, stir together dry mustard and vinegar.
- 4Add honey, Dijon mustard, thyme and oregano.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Place the chicken breasts on the baking pan.
- 7Brush with half of the honey mixture.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Turn chicken breasts over.
- 10Brush the other side with the remaining honey mixture.
- 11Bake for 10 more min utes, or until juices are clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Glazed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 91.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar