1 hr 20 mins
Another SCA recipe that is great to have for a nice sunday dinner! It also makes some tasty sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Place the apple and onion in the cavity.
- 4Shut the opening with a skewer and tie the legs together with a piece of string.
- 5Brush the chicken with oil and place in roasting pan.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and spread 2 tbs of honey on top.
- 7Roast chicken, allowing 20 minutes per pound.
- 8Baste frequently and spread the last 2 tbs of honey over the chicken after it has cooked for 45 minutes.
- 9Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with Watercress.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.9
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 202.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 50.8 g