- 4 chicken breast halves or 8 chicken thighs or 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup guldens prepared brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring honey, mustard, vinegar, paprika and pepper to a boil, stirring well.
- Cook 3 minutes over med heat.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes then brush with glaze and continue baking until cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- You can use it on grilled chicken. Brush on during last 10 minutes of grilling. Be sure to oil the grates first.