Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy, sweet chicken dish great! The kids will love this! Be sure to line your pan with foil because the honey has a tendency to burn when it's not on your chicken.
- 6 -8 chicken tenderloins (depending on size)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken into oven.
- Mix glaze ingredients together. The mix should be slightly runny.
- Glaze chicken at 5-7 minute intervals.
- Chicken is done when the internal temp is 165 degrees or higher-it will be a golden brown color. The time will vary based on the size of your tenderloins.
Came out pretty yummy. Thanks for sharing! Added a little salt and a little garlic powder. Actually made the whole thing in the toaster oven without a problem. Dipped it in the mixture then poured remainder over the chicken. Then every 7min spooned over the tenderloins the liquid. Took about 20min total. Served with herbed veggies and brown rice.