- 4 split boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 slices minced ginger, about 1 tsp
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, garlic salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken thoroughly with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in a shallow, buttered baking dish, bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix sauce of melted butter, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger, pour over.
- Continue baking, brushing occasionally with sauce for another 20 minutes, until chicken is tender.