1/2 Photos of Honey Glazed Chicken
This recipe came from the Shelton Journal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, garlic salt and pepper.
- 2Coat chicken thoroughly with flour mixture.
- 3Place chicken in a shallow, buttered baking dish, bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 4Mix sauce of melted butter, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger, pour over.
- 5Continue baking, brushing occasionally with sauce for another 20 minutes, until chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 662.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: