Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the National Honey Board
Make and share this Honey Glazed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together 1/2 cup soy sauce, onion, garlic, oil and ginger root.
- Place chicken in plastic bag and place in a bowl. Pour soy sauce over chicken and close bag.
- Chill for 3 hours, turning chicken occasionally to distribute marinade.
- Drain. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breast side up on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in 375°F oven for 1-1/2 hours or until done.
- Mix 1/4 cup honey with 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Baste chicken with honey-soy mixture during last 15 minutes roasting time.