Honey Glazed Carrots With Fresh Chervil
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shallots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the carrots and broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for about 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender but not mushy.
- Raise the heat to medium and add the honey; and the salt and pepper to taste. Stir the mixture until the sauces becomes syrupy. **Be careful** not to burn the honey, reducing heat if necessary!
- Just before serving, stir in the nutmeg.
- Tranfer carrots to a serving platter and garnish with the fresh chervil (or parsley.).