- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon msg (MSG)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Toss carrots with onion, and add Worcestershire sauce, oregano, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Turn oven off and add honey and butter, mixing thoroughly.
- Place dish back in the warm oven for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately.