Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Favorite Recipes - Country Cooking #20, 1987
Make and share this Honey-Glazed Canadian Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove plastic cover from bacon.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of meat.
- Place bacon on roasting rack set in large roasting pan.
- Mix honey and soy sauce.
- Brush mixture evenly over bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer registers 140ºF.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Note from source:
- For breakfast - or even brunch or supper - thinly sliced, roasted Canadian bacon can be a real treat.
- It's especially good with cheese souffle or a baked omelet.