Nana Lee's Note:
Source: Favorite Recipes - Country Cooking #20, 1987
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Remove plastic cover from bacon.
- 3Insert meat thermometer into center of meat.
- 4Place bacon on roasting rack set in large roasting pan.
- 5Mix honey and soy sauce.
- 6Brush mixture evenly over bacon.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer registers 140ºF.
- 8Cut into thin slices.
- 9Note from source:
- 10For breakfast - or even brunch or supper - thinly sliced, roasted Canadian bacon can be a real treat.
- 11It's especially good with cheese souffle or a baked omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Glazed Canadian Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 1234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g