- 1 lb fresh baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients over medium-high heat on stovetop.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer for approximately 20 minutes, or until carrots are almost tender.
- Cook, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes longer, or until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to a glaze.