Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I split with my Husband when we want something sweet, but not too junky!
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 29.58 ml chunky peanut butter (I use natural)
- 20 chocolate chips (I use dark)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4.92 ml honey
- Toast english muffin in a toaster.
- Spread half of the peanut butter on each half of the english muffin, then top with chocolate chips, banana and drizzle honey over top.
So good! I only needed about 1/2 banana, but otherwise quantities are about right. The peanut butter and chocolate chips get slightly melty from the warmth of the English muffin, and it tastes decadent and delicious. Slightly messy as the bananas tend to slide off with the honey....definitely hold this over your plate so you don't lose anything!