Oh so good! Adapted from Cooking Live.
Make and share this Honey Ginger Teriyaki Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan simmer the sauce ingredients, stirring until honey is dissolved, and sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Cool to room temperature in a metal bowl set in a large bowl of water with some ice in water.
- In a nonreactive baking dish large enough to just hold salmon steaks in 1 layer marinate salmon in sauce, turning to coat, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a broiler pan and rack with foil.
- Arrange fish on rack in a single layer, not touching each other.
- Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- For a 1/2" steak, it should be 2" away from the heat.
- Cook 3 minutes, turn and cook 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.