1/2 Photos of Honey Ginger Teriyaki Salmon
Oh so good! Adapted from Cooking Live.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan simmer the sauce ingredients, stirring until honey is dissolved, and sauce is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- 2Cool to room temperature in a metal bowl set in a large bowl of water with some ice in water.
- 3In a nonreactive baking dish large enough to just hold salmon steaks in 1 layer marinate salmon in sauce, turning to coat, about 15 minutes.
- 4Preheat broiler.
- 5Line a broiler pan and rack with foil.
- 6Arrange fish on rack in a single layer, not touching each other.
- 7Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8For a 1/2" steak, it should be 2" away from the heat.
- 9Cook 3 minutes, turn and cook 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ginger Teriyaki Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 2831.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g