1/2 Photos of Honey Ginger Salmon
Recovered this old worn magazine cut out some time ago (if the yellowed edges are any sign). This is a quick and easy fix for any busy night. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick spray before starting the grill.
- 2In bowl combine the juice, soy sauce, honey, onion, ginger and garlic powder. Mix well.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- 4Pour remaining marinade into large bag or dish; add salmon and turn to coat.
- 5Seal bag or cover dish and regrigerate 30 minutes, turning 2-3 times.
- 6Heat grill to medium-hot heat.
- 7Drain and discard marinade.
- 8Place salmon skin side down on grill.
- 9Grill, covered 5 minutes.
- 10Baste with reserved marniade.
- 11Grill 8-10 minutes longer until done to your taste.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ginger Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 837.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 36.4 g