Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a very, very tasty meal. My family loves food like this. I hope your does too! 8)
Top Review by Bergy
I goofed with this recipe I used skinless boneless breasts and although they were very tasty they were a bit dry. I only had them in the oven for 35 minutes. . I think this recipe will be excellent when prepared in the proper manner=using a cut up whole chicken, skin on.. I wanted to post this review so others won't try what I did. For flavor the recipe is right on! Thanks Ocean-Ivy I will make it again using the cut up chicken then I will award strars and write a new review Added comments This is excellent when you cook it with the skin on - not dry at all- love the flavor thanks again Ocean~Ivy
- 1 (4 lb) cut chicken
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub chicken pieces with the lemon.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 the ginger and salt.
- Combine the oil, honey and remaining ginger.
- Brush chicken honey mixture.
- Roast in oven 350°F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally with honey mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!