1/1 Photo of Honey Ginger Pork Tenderloin
24 hrs 20 mins
If you are making more than 4 tenderloins then double all ingredients. They can also be broiled as well as grilled on the outdoor grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger (you can use less if desired)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (heaping)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- 1Rinse the pork with cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2In a bowl combine all the remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour over the pork and turn to coat well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours, turning a couple of times in dish during marinating time (overnight is better).
- 5Remove the pork from the marinade, and season with salt and pepper. (reserving marinade).
- 6Arrange on a oiled grill rack.
- 7Grill, basting with reserved marinade and turing about every 3 minutes until cooked.
- 8Discard remaining marinade.
- 9Let pork stand for 7 minutes (or more) before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2071.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g