If you are making more than 4 tenderloins then double all ingredients. They can also be broiled as well as grilled on the outdoor grill.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger (you can use less if desired)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (heaping)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- Rinse the pork with cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the pork and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours, turning a couple of times in dish during marinating time (overnight is better).
- Remove the pork from the marinade, and season with salt and pepper. (reserving marinade).
- Arrange on a oiled grill rack.
- Grill, basting with reserved marinade and turing about every 3 minutes until cooked.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Let pork stand for 7 minutes (or more) before slicing.