Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is a marinade given to me a long time ago. It's great for times when you don't feel like cooking, just grilling.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Add meat of your choice and refrigerate.
- Tastes best with chicken marinating for 4-6 hours and flank steak about 8 hours or more.
- Grill to your liking.