Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love salmon and I love anything grilled. Put the two together, add some ginger and honey and I am one happy Mama! You could also use mahi mahi here or swordfish.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets or 1 1⁄2 lbs mahi mahi or 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish
- Add all ingredients except fish in a large resealable plastic bag and mix well. Add fish and refrigerate to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill on a greased grill rack over medium-high heat 5-6 per side for slightly rare salmon or cook until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Great marinade. I used salmon and marinated it a little more than an hour. The salmon was so moist and flavorful. Will definitely make this again. Made for ZWT 6.
I really liked the seasoning. Will make again. Made for ZWT 6 for the Queens of Quisine.
Just what the doctor ordered for tonight's meal! A tasty, yet easy marinate. Tried on salmon and can't wait to use it on some Mahi Mahi.
Thanks for sharing.