Recipe by Mirj
Super easy, sweet and spicy!
Top Review by Rick Bertrand
My wife is vegetarian and does not eat any fish or vegetables. She is 4 months pregnant right now, however, and has been craving fish. She has eaten Tuna Fish on sandwiches and grew tired of this quickly, still leaving her with a fish craving. I made this recipe for her and she loved it. I marinated for 1/2 hour and then wrapped it in foil with the marinade and baked at 375 for 45 minutes and it turned out great! I could still taste the salmon and the marinade complimented it well.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
- Place salmon in bag and seal tightly.
- Turn bag gently to distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes for stronger flavor.
- Turn bag occasionally.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve the marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard leftover marinade.